Destiny was a sign to show us that we were destined to be together,
I felt that there was more than just friendship between us,
Then, being an imaginary couple showed us that there were Two Less Lonely People in the World.
No doubt, your love is certainly the Greatest Gift of All,
I could not believe I’ve found my angel,
And my angel was a wonderful and special gift,
The Gift that God had present to me with full trust to love and care for.
Because of you, I Believe in Love totally,
You have opened my eyes to show me what true love is,
And yes, You Needed Me like how I needed you.
The Way I Feel Tonight as I am writing this,
Is of full appreciation, gratitude and love towards you,
You have made Me Feel Brand New,
You’ve mended my heart and coloured my life,
You, my angel, so warm and special, have made me fell In Love with You.
No Promises outside, but there will be promises with you,
I want to fulfill these promises because I love you,
I will make sure guys Don’t steal ‘Me’ Away from You,
I will also make sure I Don’t’ Give Up On Us, Baby,
Because I want to spend my whole life with you.
You’re My Everything, darling,
Baby, Come to Me, let’s Walk On By,
Going Home to our beautiful house that holds a simple life,
Together, On the Wings of Love,
Forever More, Angel, I will be the one to love you…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment